New Motor for the Cuda - MRL Performance 340 Stroker

-
Jim,
Did you make it out to Lapeer yet? They had a special event on saturday but it was much lighter on Sunday.
they are open again this weekend with nothing special going on. I will be heading out here again this sunday. Bring it out if you can.

and here's a pic of my vacumn canister

Attachments

• photo(37).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 676
Jim,
Did you make it out to Lapeer yet? They had a special event on saturday but it was much lighter on Sunday.
they are open again this weekend with nothing special going on. I will be heading out here again this sunday. Bring it out if you can.

and here's a pic of my vacumn canister

Gary,

Not going to make it tomorrow, have a family event I must attend.

Thank for the pic of the canister, I'm mounting mine under the battery tray like you did.

Had the car out on the street today, doesn't like the cool weather until it warms up than it runs strong. too strong for the BF Goodrich tires.

A Guy in a hopped up SRT10 truck (sounded supercharged) pulled along side of me from a 30 role on VanDyke. He stuck it, than I hit it and blazed the tires until I slapped it into 3rd and realed him in.

The car is fast!

As crazy as this sounds I'm thinking about unloading the Cuda to focus on another project.

What do you guys think I can get for it with the new motor and the original 340?

Whatever someone will pay. Prob be worth more with the original engine in it though. I think you'll be priced out of the market with the new one AND the original one with it.

Whatever someone will pay. Prob be worth more with the original engine in it though. I think you'll be priced out of the market with the new one AND the original one with it.

Absolutly agree with this! save that new motor for your next project, put org engine back into car to sell.....

Um... you left the big engine in it...lol.
Seriously - good luck with the sale. I love the car.

Um... you left the big engine in it...lol.
Seriously - good luck with the sale. I love the car.

Yes, i'm moving on to another project and don't have time to mess with it. someone is going to get a lot of car for the money.

Hate to see ya put it up for sale. i was hoping to hear some 1/4 mile times.:burnout:

Good luck with the sale and let us know what the new project will be:director:

Really, really wanted to hear how it sounds! Any chance of getting you to put a quick video of it running? Has to sound great!

I usually just open the video, copy and paste the link in the search bar at the top of the page.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw2ukbtVjqo&feature=youtu.be"]VID 20150606 160226 430 - YouTube[/ame]

The video doesn't do the car justice, it sounds awesome with the 3" exhaust. when I cruise out of the subdivision peoples jaws drop as they come out of their houses to see what the rumble is.

If i had more garage space I would never sell this car, I've spent many years and over 40 grand building this car.

if i owned that beautiful car i would build a piece on my garage . if you sell this you will be kickin yourself in the *** until the day you die . glws

-
Back