New Old Mopar Dude

-

timothy c

Reaction score
Hey Everyone - Looking at restoring a 1967 Dart with Slat 6. May drop an 8 cyl in it eventually. Any thoughts about what I'm taking on. Anything to watch out with the 67 Dart? Would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Reagrds,

Tim

Welcome...Converting from a 6 to a v8 is not to hard.Plenty of help here when you are ready.And post a few pics....

Jim

Welcome to FABO! V8 swap is not to hard. They have convershion mounts. Will need to look in to bigger T bars, exhaust, bigger rad, bigger brakes would be nice, and a V8 trans....... There is more but thats all I can think of right now. Some one will chime in with more help I am sure. Good luck on the build.

Welcome Tim, great site here, lots of good people with a lot of knowledge. You'll like it here! :eek:ccasion:

Welcome to FABO from another SoCal member here in OC. You're going to have fun here!

Welcome to FABO!! I converted /6 to 360 in my Duster and if I can do it you can do it and it wasn't all that hard mostly just bolt in stuff. I had to lean on FABO a couple times and they always come through.

OCDART - Good to know I've got a MOPAR brother in OC. Recommend any good shops around HB when I need drivetrain work. Apparently u-joints are shot (or worse) in my project car.

-
Back