New, Old Mopar member.

-

pnwoods

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy, folks. Mopar man from the '70's. Per Moderator suggestion, an introduction post. For clarification, current stable is a '60 D100, & a '70 W200 Power Wagon. The wealth of Mopar engine/drive train knowledge in this Forum is my principal decision in choosing to join. Should my vehicles preclude my participation in your forum, that is understandable, and will be honored/respected.
Joining was a requirement for Premiere/financial Forum support, which was/is my primary initial intention, and one I'll commit to, regardless. Supporting such a pertinent treasure trove of knowledge is a privilege.
Regards,
Woody

8-5-22 835 1024.jpg

8-5-22 834 1024.jpg

Really like the Power Wagon. They are beasts! Welcome!

Howdy, folks. Mopar man from the '70's. Per Moderator suggestion, an introduction post. For clarification, current stable is a '60 D100, & a '70 W200 Power Wagon. The wealth of Mopar engine/drive train knowledge in this Forum is my principal decision in choosing to join. Should my vehicles preclude my participation in your forum, that is understandable, and will be honored/respected.
Joining was a requirement for Premiere/financial Forum support, which was/is my primary initial intention, and one I'll commit to, regardless. Supporting such a pertinent treasure trove of knowledge is a privilege.
Regards,
Woody

View attachment 1716117935

View attachment 1716117936
Are you kidding? The folks on here got everything from trucks to wings! As you so eloquently pointed out, the depth of knowledge on this site far exceeds all the other sites by a large margin. Toss in the sincere desire to spread and freely give that knowledge simply for the asking, and you got a great bunch of folks! Not saying once they know ya you don’t become fair game for heckling, and all means of derision! Hah! Welcome aboard and your truck is a beauty. One guy on here @Fred Scigliano just made a hot dog stand out of his truck complete with molded butt seats! Yep this site encompasses a wide breadth of interest!

Are you kidding? The folks on here got everything from trucks to wings! As you so eloquently pointed out, the depth of knowledge on this site far exceeds all the other sites by a large margin. Toss in the sincere desire to spread and freely give that knowledge simply for the asking, and you got a great bunch of folks! Not saying once they know ya you don’t become fair game for heckling, and all means of derision! Hah! Welcome aboard and your truck is a beauty. One guy on here @Fred Scigliano just made a hot dog stand out of his truck complete with molded butt seats! Yep this site encompasses a wide breadth of interest!
Entrepreneurship these days certainly aids in fending off tomorrow's wolves at the door.
Those who've engaged in a two-step with the IRS, .. ie., had their bank account garnered, .. left with $90/month to live on, taking a decade of monthly payments to erase the fines & penalties, won't waste energy, or, oxygen, on ego mind games (heckling). ...
We radiate everything we are.

Last edited:
-
Back