New on the block

-

buickboy

Reaction score
Hey everybody-

My name is Mitch and I am a diehard turbo V-6 buick racer, but just bought a bone stock 1969 Dodge Dart GTS 340. Wanted a street/strip car for a change in pace. Know virtually nothing about the A body Mopars so I am looking forward to meeting most of you and maybe get a llittle guidance along the way.
Mitch

Had me a little worried when I saw your user name. Thought you got lost on the way to Buick forum. I see you crossed to the dark side with the rest of us. Post some pics of the 69 GTS. I sold mine in the mid 70's and been kicking myself ever since.

First welcome to the best mopar site there is bar nun....and you will find sum of the smartest mopar boys in the world here..there is nothing that they don't know and I mean NOTHING or if you need parts for racing or just a cruiser this is the place!!!so put up some pictures of your car so we can drool over them............thanks for being here Artie:coffee2:

Welcome to the site Mitch . Now that you've gotten a Mopar then your never going to want anything else . Now show us some picture's of your new pride and joy ! :D

Welcome Mitch! You'll have all the help you'll ever need here to get your car built the way you want it.

-
Back