New on the block....

-

63RAGGT

Reaction score
Hello, At 71 years young and having a second child hood I bought a 1963 Dart GT Rag top & parked it next to my 1953 Chevy truck. Just now getting acquainted with this slant six & looking to add to my knowledge base on this forum. I will attempt to download a photo or two. I have a rust free body, (speaking only of the car.....) & it has some upgrades; a four speed A-833 transmission & 8.75 rear end & a 225 slant six out of a 1969 Dart with about 10,000 miles on it, a newer stereo system, Cragar(SP?) wheels & all else is stock. I have a broken left tail lamp assembly with a dent, going to get the dent fixed and now looking for a replacement lens and chrome ring. I am in Grass Valley, Ca in the Sierra foothills north-east of Sacramento.

Hello, At 71 years young and having a second child hood I bought a 1963 Dart GT Rag top & parked it next to my 1953 Chevy truck. Just now getting acquainted with this slant six & looking to add to my knowledge base on this forum. I will attempt to download a photo or two. I have a rust free body, (speaking only of the car.....) & it has some upgrades; a four speed A-833 transmission & 8.75 rear end & a 225 slant six out of a 1969 Dart with about 10,000 miles on it, a newer stereo system, Cragar(SP?) wheels & all else is stock. I have a broken left tail lamp assembly with a dent, going to get the dent fixed and now looking for a replacement lens and chrome ring. I am in Grass Valley, Ca in the Sierra foothills north-east of Sacramento.

Hello to ya. I am also 71 years old and have a 63 Valiant ragtop. I also have a 66 Valiant
ragtop under construction. Good Luck to ya. This is the best forum for information and inspiration

Welcome my friend. Awesome to have you here. We love pictures, so post away

I'm 64 and after falling off a regaining wall at home last week I'm really feeling quite old!

It will pass. -- You're just a kid. -- Ha Ha.
I sure hope your right. I thought I would retire last February and finally finish the restoration of my 65 Barracuda Formula S. Had a minor surgery for cancer and just one thing after another, I guess I am looking at next year

WP_20160308_15_41_35_Pro.jpg

-
Back