New out building / shop in the works !

-
Note: A man can never live TOO far our in the boonies!!!
Years ago we went on a white water raft deal in the NC mountains, right after a big big rain. A lady in the raft went out and into a bad whirlpool. It sucked her all the way down and when she finally surfaced she was 3 shades of red and 2 of blue. She laid on the raft for an hour till we went to the bank. She looked dead. Lucky to be alive!
So you are moving again!!?????

Note: A man can never live TOO far our in the boonies!!!
Years ago we went on a white water raft deal in the NC mountains, right after a big big rain. A lady in the raft went out and into a bad whirlpool. It sucked her all the way down and when she finally surfaced she was 3 shades of red and 2 of blue. She laid on the raft for an hour till we went to the bank. She looked dead. Lucky to be alive!
So you are moving again!!?????
Yes, planning to, not sure where yet , but looking like inland Florida away from the coast.

We are almost dead center East to West, and we still get a cat one every few years.

I believe We could deal with a Cat 1 ! That Cat 5 kicked or butt a couple years back at 2ft above sea level. Actually we didn't really get much wind damage to the house, but 4ft of salt water screwed us up bad.

Last edited:
Hey guys , T and I are here in Florida. Homeless till next Tuesday. We close on a place here in Inverness Fl. Hopefully the last house I'll ever need !

Wow you have a beautiful place there! You are alot closer to me now! We need to make plans to meet up sometime! Sure wish you would have moved about 5 or 6 years ago would have saved me alot of money in shipping! :poke:

Hey guys , T and I are here in Florida. Homeless till next Tuesday. We close on a place here in Inverness Fl. Hopefully the last house I'll ever need !

Welcome back. Lol, we just moved here three months ago today. You said you were going to live more inland after the last Hurricane.

Sure can't beat the weather here! We drove the 15 minutes to Navarre Beach today!

Keep us posted about your new digs.

I've been to Inverness a time or 3....lol. Does the new place have a shop, or are you going to build a big'n?
Doesn't have a shop. Has a small unattached 1 car garage out back. But has room for more. After T gets her a pool !

Wow you have a beautiful place there! You are alot closer to me now! We need to make plans to meet up sometime! Sure wish you would have moved about 5 or 6 years ago would have saved me alot of money in shipping! :poke:
Hey there Kevin !
Only stayed in N Carolina for 1 winter and back here in Florida.
If you are close to @JDMopar and still want that rear glass ,I can leave it with him and you can pick it up from him. NO charge for it. If you can use it . If JD doesn't mind.

Welcome back. Lol, we just moved here three months ago today. You said you were going to live more inland after the last Hurricane.

Sure can't beat the weather here! We drove the 15 minutes to Navarre Beach today!

Keep us posted about your new digs.
I remember talking with you about your move. Glad you like it here.

Place has an acre of flat property, a cheap HOA with real slack rules.

Have plans to meet up with @Demonx2 tomorrow for some BBQ. Looking forward to meeting some mopar people down here !

@Plymouth 65 T and I are in an RV park here in Florida ! Made me think of you guys !
20240619_204208.jpg

@Demonx2 You're near Ocala, do you know Marvin Hughes? Marvin and his wife Jean are really nice people, but I have not seen them in years. I hope they're still kickin and doing well.

@Demonx2 You're near Ocala, do you know Marvin Hughes? Marvin and his wife Jean are really nice people, but I have not seen them in years. I hope they're still kickin and doing well.
I do not know these folks but I've only lived here since last November. Are they part of the Ocala Mopar club? I'm part of the Citrus Mopar club and still meeting lots of folks.

I do not know these folks but I've only lived here since last November. Are they part of the Ocala Mopar club? I'm part of the Citrus Mopar club and still meeting lots of folks.
I don't know if they're in the Ocala club. They have lived there forever. I'd say they are mid 80's by now. I met them thru John & Vicki McBryde who founded the Mopars at The Rock show. Marvin is a Mopar legend with all of the older FL people. Ask around about him sometime, and see if anyone knows how he's doing.

:thumbsup:

@RAT ROD AL , it's great you guys are back. We love it down there! Looking forward to coming back down this year already. 65'

-
Back