New out building / shop in the works !

-
Hey there Kevin !
Only stayed in N Carolina for 1 winter and back here in Florida.
If you are close to @JDMopar and still want that rear glass ,I can leave it with him and you can pick it up from him. NO charge for it. If you can use it . If JD doesn't mind.
Im not far from @JDMopar about 2 hours I think. I'm good with that if he I'd. I'd like to meet up with him anyways! I'd like to meet and hang out with more of you guys!

Hey there Kevin !
Only stayed in N Carolina for 1 winter and back here in Florida.
If you are close to @JDMopar and still want that rear glass ,I can leave it with him and you can pick it up from him. NO charge for it. If you can use it . If JD doesn't mind.
Al, I'll be glad to get that glass for Kevin. I'll get it when I get Todd's glass. :thumbsup:

10-4....give me a heads up when you're coming back up and we will meet y'all somewhere. The place we ate at last time had a small kitchen fire and were closed for about 3 weeks! :eek:

10-4....give me a heads up when you're coming back up and we will meet y'all somewhere. The place we ate at last time had a small kitchen fire and were closed for about 3 weeks! :eek:
Not sure when that'll be. But will definitely let you know. I'm gonna try to get with Chris Camp also to help me load up my big air compressor into yhe U Haul!!!

Good luck with the move kids. You're always welcome here and we're right off 75.
Safe travels and hope to see you soon!

-
Back