New Pics Up ~ Bea's 62 Lancer GT

-

Bea

Dodge Damsel
Reaction score
Here's a few pics of Bea. From Farmington Hills, MI to Lakeland, FL.

Will post more later. Thanks for all the Welcomes!

Lancer4.jpg

Lancer14.jpg

Lancer22.jpg

Lancer 11.jpg

Lancer 17.jpg

Lancer 19.jpg

Lancer 20.jpg

Lancer 29.jpg

Lancer 35.jpg

Lancer 37.jpg

Beautiful car. I live in Michigan and I'm not far from Farmington Hills. I thought about looking a it but wife wanted a wagon. Enjoy it. Jayson

A hearty welcome. Your Lancer is a good color for the way I'm feeling about it.

I think the seats are nicer then the barracuda interior,,, have to remember that when i get new seat covers,,,,rare car in amazing condition,,,great find,,, can you picture it tubbed with a blower out of the hood???

I think the seats are nicer then the barracuda interior,,, have to remember that when i get new seat covers,,,,rare car in amazing condition,,,great find,,, can you picture it tubbed with a blower out of the hood???

I can picture that...but going to keep her "As Is". Just love it tha way!

Check out the pics I posted of the undercariage...YUCK...issues there!

Go to the Home page and look under new posts "Undercoating & Corrosion - 62 Lancer GT" It's a whole nother ball game under there folks!

I saw the pictures of the undercarriage and it doesn't look too serious to me...not bad by a long shot. Question: anybody know the name of the green paint color? It's just beautiful.....

I saw the pictures of the undercarriage and it doesn't look too serious to me...not bad by a long shot. Question: anybody know the name of the green paint color? It's just beautiful.....

It's WG3 - Glade Green Metallic with Polar White painted at the top ofthe doors

I like it. Very nice condition and a great factory color to boot. Saw your underside (oops) and it didn't look bad at all.

Grant

-
Back