Votes: 83 84.7%
  • Load it up and drive away.

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly new to this site, haven't seen her work before, looks great. When I get my "Mopar Magnum" valve covers and LA style intake they are going to her for paint. It's interesting how some people are "funny" about money, could never understand that. It's usually NOT funny.

The more I think about it the more it pisses me off.. That you would stiff a FABO member struggling to make a living and pay her bills.. But you will give a complete stranger $300 more then she is asking for a engine/trans combo.. You are not only a liar but an A$$hole to boot... And now everyone knows it.. Your not a real bright one are you??????????? Leanne what does that stuff fit??? ...Bill

I wasn't going to comment but I just couldn't help but mention what a douchebag move it is to stiff Leanna for a grip of money and then over pay for a used up small block, hmmm .. must have forgot all about her ...such bullshit
another one for the ignore list

I noticed the jackass has nothing to say about it... what a tool

This certainly hit the wall , I never put the guy up for saint hood I just answered the question asked in the poll , Stiffing our La Grande Damme of powder coating is beyond uncool . I would however like to know who the eleven people are that would have stiffed the woman from the question .

I spoke with Leanna about this not long ago and its true, she got stiffed a lot of money.....not sure how this could happen to a sweet gal like Leanna buts its pretty sad.....

Notice that Grumpus hasn't logged in since the morning after he started this thread but you know he as been watching, just not logged in.

I know my "Thanks" button is just about wore out on this thread :-D All of the support means the world to me and mere words can't begin to express it. << hugs and big sloppy kisses [almost] all around >>

So no $$ yet huh? I figured the idiot would pay up by now. I guess he'll go join another forum and screw someone over there. Hey b-hole....why don't you sell you car and get a camaro. This selfish behavior is the same kind of bull **** those chevy assholes pull all the time. You'd fit right in.

MAF

Over paying for a 360 + trans does not make up for stiffing Leanna.

You should have given the lady with the 360 $100 - $150 tops as that is what that was worth. (I have a line on a 360 + trans for $125 asking price right now). And then sent the other $300 to Leanna.

Leanna put more time and effort into your parts and the other lady just sold what was laying around. Leanna has much more time invested and deserves to be paid for it.

So I robbed a bank, but helped an old lady cross the street today... - I'm such a good person as I helped the old lady.... Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back...

One good deed or more doesn't make up for stiffing Leanna.

You should have given the lady with the 360 $100 - $150 tops as that is what that was worth. (I have a line on a 360 + trans for $125 asking price right now). And then sent the other $300 to Leanna.

Leanna put more time and effort into your parts and the other lady just sold what was laying around. Leanna has much more time invested and deserves to be paid for it.

So I robbed a bank, but helped an old lady cross the street today... - I'm such a good person as I helped the old lady.... Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back...

He didn't pay $400 for it.....he lied about that as well and admitted it in a PM to memike.

HE ONLY PAID $100 THEN CLAIMED HE PAID $400.00

HE STIFFED LEANNA $600+

He didn't pay $400 for it.....he lied about that as well and admitted it in a PM to memike.

HE ONLY PAID $100 THEN CLAIMED HE PAID $400.00

HE STIFFED LEANNA $600+

Yes this is all true and memikie don't lie ..period :glasses7:

or anyone ells for that matter !

Thankfully it's not a huge problem for me here DaveBonds (this is my 3rd non-paying customer from FABO in 10 years) ... but when it does happen it's usually on a larger job and the money is greatly missed.

Sucks about the money, but I'm glad it didn't keep you from finishing it up and having something to sell.

I think I'm going to do my own thing and sell finished stuff, from now on, wherever I go. I've been stiffed on a couple of paint jobs. I don't understand how anyone can solicit someone to do work on a hotrod and not pay. It's not like you're cranking bolts on a water pump for their grocery getter and they can't get to work to make money.

Thankfully it's not a huge problem for me here DaveBonds (this is my 3rd non-paying customer from FABO in 10 years) ... but when it does happen it's usually on a larger job and the money is greatly missed.[/QUOTE Well I certainly hope you don't get any more and you may be right to post on here.Who knows maybe all three will pay!!!Dont hold your breath-there is a lot more"non payers" on here than 3!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back