New Project! Woo!

-

baucco

Reaction score
I just bought a really nice looking 65 Valiant 2 door! It doesn't have an engine in it yet,but it comes with a 77 Super Six! Can't wait to get it here and get to work!

Here are some pics as she sits right now. Looks to me like mostly surface rust.We'll find out when I go to get her. I've been waiting a long time for an affordable project and this one seems like it! Since my 73 Valiant 4 door is going to be my sons first car,I wanted something new for myself and this one comes with the Super Six! I doubt I'll get to drive it this year but I'll have all winter to work on the engine and get it ready to install in the spring.

65 Val.JPG

65 Val2.JPG

65Val3.JPG

65Val4.JPG

It looks almost exactly like yours! Yours isn't missing is it? Maybe you should check!

I checked and drove a couple rounds around yard, It´s not missing :lol: Very cool to see another white 2dr post model with slant six.

Nice Valiants guys.
Cool to see two almost identical Valiants in this thread. :thumbup:

congratulations baucco. :thumleft:You know :shock:They do look like twinns
Looking forward to watching your 65 Valiant project.

Another early A Valiant post car saved :rock:

It probably doesn't get said enough around here but if it wasn't for the encouragement and advice on this site I would never have been able to build the other two cars. When I started this hobby 5 yrs ago,I knew how to change a tire and fluids and that was it. Now I am onto my third car,something totally for myself that I want to keep so look forward to a lot of questions in the coming months! Thanks again to all the great FABO folks!

-
Back