azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
i have a brand new reproduction dash pad for the 67 one year only a bodys

fits the Valiant, Barracuda, Dart
this one is black ABS core, new vinyl and foam(many repops are just using fill on an original foam base) this one is all new also MADE IN THE USA no Chinese crap

$200 plus shipping and insurance

test fitted on the dash frame in the pics

the one i have is black :)i only have one for sale(its mine) but i do know the reproducer if you want colors or more info

Attachments

• dash pad 1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 410
  • dash pad 2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 415
Very Cool. I guess I could google this but is the differences between '67 and the 68-69 pads.

Very Cool. I guess I could google this but is the differences between '67 and the 68-69 pads.

67 is a one year only pad has the parting line across the face of it seen in the pics

68 is also a one year only pad, is cut on the corners doesnt go as deep as there are lower pads on a 68

69-76 all use the same pad excluding colors :D

hope this explains it?

Heres the nice thing about the 67 A body though. If you cant find a good repop or original 67 only pad, you can use a 69-76 A body pad no prob. Looks a little different but no big deal.

I used a 69 up on my 67. Worked great. The 68 on the other hand has a padded lower dash that fits into it on the corners.

Heres the nice thing about the 67 A body though. If you cant find a good repop or original 67 only pad, you can use a 69-76 A body pad no prob. Looks a little different but no big deal.

I used a 69 up on my 67. Worked great. The 68 on the other hand has a padded lower dash that fits into it on the corners.

true you can but why?

the repops from the guy I know is 100% correct (beware of certain dash pad sellers) china made and usually have problems with fitment issues

these are all new foam correct vinyl as well :blob: and MADE IN THE US of A :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back