New ride I picked up to play with

-
Ugly is in the eye of the beholder.
I like it , but I'm funny that way. LOL
Everybody and their Brother has a Mustang or Camaro , so anything that steps apart from the crowd is way cooler in my book.
x2 them old rides are awesome!

Outstanding,would like to see look on chebbie and ferd drivers face when you go around them.What the hell was that:blob:

I LOVE fast Toads,nice car.Fast, cheap,easy,light way to make inside of doors look good,spray glue and felt.If you google Madmax slant six you can see my 62 Valiant with a Lancer hood on it.Best run so far is a 10.576 @ 128mph with a 90 shot.Guzzi Mark

I have seen your car all over the net very nice ride !!

I LOVE fast Toads,nice car.Fast, cheap,easy,light way to make inside of doors look good,spray glue and felt.If you google Madmax slant six you can see my 62 Valiant with a Lancer hood on it.Best run so far is a 10.576 @ 128mph with a 90 shot.Guzzi Mark

Man I love this car! My Dad is who traded it to ya and I must admit I kinda miss it lol! Keep it updated on here so we can see your progress! Oh and the Barracuda he got from you is a regular at the local cruise in and people love it!

Great to meet you Im glad your dad loves the Cuda and yes I do love the lancer here are some current pics
Cleaned her for hours lol
painted front suspension
replaced all the lexan
added Sfi Balancer
Painted the dash
repainted scoop
polished paint

Man I love this car! My Dad is who traded it to ya and I must admit I kinda miss it lol! Keep it updated on here so we can see your progress! Oh and the Barracuda he got from you is a regular at the local cruise in and people love it!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 003 (2).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 74
  • 014.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 004.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 61
-
Back