New ride...

-

thejohnnyguy

Young Gun
Reaction score
Very excited, took my tax return and the wife's 04 Chevy Cavalier out to a Ford dealership and bought a nice '08 Dodge Calibur! :p

Attachments

• Caliburr.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 93
Is that water behind the wheel or have you been doing burnouts already?

Didn't get the SRT model or it is and you just took the emblems off already (thats a good idea).

Nah not the SRT model, didn't have the budget for that. I wanted to make sure I could fully pay for the car, I refuse to get a car payment. :D

Nah not the SRT model, didn't have the budget for that. I wanted to make sure I could fully pay for the car, I refuse to get a car payment. :D
Thats great but you know you just shot yourself in the foot in a chance to build up you credit score. I've bought two newer cars and when I finished paying them off, my credit score jumped up 25 points, then 35 (second was a lot more in cost). That being said I had the money to pay them off at any time I wanted. Again, I'm not trying to say what you did was wrong or anything, just wanted to point that out.

Thats great but you know you just shot yourself in the foot in a chance to build up you credit score. I've bought two newer cars and when I finished paying them off, my credit score jumped up 25 points, then 35 (second was a lot more in cost). That being said I had the money to pay them off at any time I wanted.

Well my first attempt at building credit back-fired... I see what you are saying tho, I just don't want to have to worry bout another payment.

-
Back