11/32 2.02/1.62 valves
Dual springs 140/360
Chromoly retainers
65cc Chamber
170cc intake runner
Includes new head studs
Bolt-on item 318-340-360
Sale price $1,200.00
(includes shipping to U.S. 48 states - otherwise shipping is additional)
PM me for more information or to purchase - located in Lake Elsinore, CA

Attachments

• 5273_1_.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 717
How bout posting pictures of the heads you are selling

The heads are new & I have multiple pairs

Attachments

• Cylinder Head_3sb_use.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 610
  • Cylinder Head_4sb_use.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 608
You are about to be questioned quite a bit...
So I might as well start.
Is the shop building these from bare castings? If so people are gonna want to know what parts are being used.
Are they out of the box built heads? If so have they been gone through and inspected by the shop?
What experience do you guys have with these heads (you already know the horror stories of OOTB heads)?
Of course, flow numbers, real - not "ProComp" says...
So, do tell...

(Oh, and I'm really not breaking your stones, I love the stuff I've seen on their site, some great builds, but we all want to know skinny on these heads.)

Out of the box heads assembled by the manufacturer, regarding flow, I have not flowed the heads, my understanding is that a local head porter (SOCAL) has tested and gotten great results, also, Hughes Engines is testing the heads and will be selling shortly.

The heads are as represented, my suggestion to any purchaser is to have a qualified machine shop disassembled and check any heads purchased assembled by any manufacturer no matter.

My experience with these heads, port matching only, 418 stroker with hydraulic flat tappet 237/242 @ .050 547/555 hydraulic flat tappet dyno at Westech 476 HP 513 torque. A customer replace his J heads, got rid of detonation, chassis dyno @ JBA in San Diego made 380 HP at the rear, another customer in Canada changed heads, roller rockers and push rods drop a full second E.T.

These are great replacement heads for a street car, want to go racing buy another product

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back