New sb headers from Schumacher

-
WOW those look NICE!!! I love how they fixed that bastard #3 tube that always got in the way for plug wires. And the ball/socket design is the best for the collector, they dont leak(or not as much as the flange). I like them, good job Schumacher!!

And just a shade Under $1000 LOL Damn proud of those I see.

Schumacher:
HSB (Uncoated) - $680 + $45 S&H

HSBC (Chrome Plated) - $760 + $45 S&H

HSBCE (Ceramic Coated) - $930 + $45 S&H

tti:
Coating Options / Header Part No's:
"A"-bodies

"B, E, F, & M" - bodies

Footnotes

"Raw" (Bare Mild Steel) $623

Nickel Chrome Plated $644

Ceramic Coated (outside only) $680

Polished Ceramic Coated
(outside only) $710

Ceramic Coated with a
Thermal Barrier $740

Polished Ceramic Coated with a
Thermal Barrier $770

Prices do not include Shipping, Handling or California Sales Tax, if applicable. Prices subject to change without notice.

Great unless you have a 4 speed. Thousand bucks and they cant figure out how to make them for a stick. Way to go

Always like when something new comes out........and the slamming starts....If you can build a better product for a cheaper price than why haven't you? Much easier to sit back and be a critic I suppose....

hard to tell. ya think they have enough room to clear the fast ratio idler and ptiman arms??

like to see a test done on the schumachers,tti and dougs headers. see what one makes most power. shame the schumachers don't fit an early a. i'm not getting what market they are going after. for the price there are already two sets of headers out there that fit and don't leak...

Idler%20arm%20SM.png

I doubt they make any more power than a set of hi-po manifolds.

looks good! and not to bad of a price considering that they are made in usa:)

-
Back