Status
Not open for further replies.

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
These did not end up going into my recent rebuild and the wife has this " Oh, more stuff in the garage thing ".

Located in Central Illinois, 61802

Edited due to original a result of brain fart.

Price : $65 plus shipping.

Psssst : Also have original factory cam & solid lifters from 273 Charger HP if anyone might be interested.

jsw_img_1666.jpg

jsw_img_1668.jpg

Excellent cam. Ran the Crane equal with much happniess!

wow...would like 2 have the 50 bucs, but unfortunately they are not mine 2 sell, was jus making him an offer...sorry 4 the confusion....

So are these sold for $50 or was a joke? lol i would like to buy them but I would really like an asking price.
Sounds like he is asking for the best offer over 50. He has 1 interested party so the next guy offers him 60, so on. Not the most straight forward way to sell something, but there is always Ebay. Stock lifters are $50 minimum nowadays. FYI, L is Roman for 50

Sounds like he is asking for the best offer over 50. He has 1 interested party so the next guy offers him 60, so on. Not the most straight forward way to sell something, but there is always Ebay. Stock lifters are $50 minimum nowadays. FYI, L is Roman for 50

It was never my intent to be anything less than straight forward and if I appeared that way everyone has my most abject apology. I offered the new cam/lifters on a recent auction and there was no interest.

I have told both interested parties $65+ for the new cam & lifters.

I have no idea what the old parts are worth or even if there would be any interest.

Again my apology for an unclear post; I'll edit the original.

How much total cam & lifters shipped to 45342? Dayton ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back