New sill plates

-
Carman, That is a pretty good price. Every so often you will find a guy that is selling some that are "blank" meaning that they are just (can't remember) aluminum I think that is bent in the shape of the sill plates with none of the little ribs down the middle. I'm waiting for those to show back up as my old ones are flimsy and I think the blank ones look cleaner for my application (but mine is a resto-mod) to each his own.. :) then again anything is better than the ones I have.
Thanks for the heads up. :thumleft:

Wow, They just so happen to be from your area too. How lucky. Welcome aboard. I hope you use the board for more then your ebay adds which I welcome you to do either way.

Carman, That is a pretty good price. Every so often you will find a guy that is selling some that are "blank" meaning that they are just (can't remember) aluminum I think that is bent in the shape of the sill plates with none of the little ribs down the middle. I'm waiting for those to show back up as my old ones are flimsy and I think the blank ones look cleaner for my application (but mine is a resto-mod) to each his own.. :) then again anything is better than the ones I have.
Thanks for the heads up. :thumleft:
Hey Player - I'd like to find some sill plates with either a pentastar or brand (Dodge/Plymouth) stamped into them. Anyone know of anything like this?

ocdart, Never really thought about it, however the old school "plymouth" down the middle would be really cool. time to find an engraver to butter up, cause I'm sure they would not take too kindly to me bringing in my sill plates to "things remembered" in the mall :lol: I wonder about having them etched or anodized with a logo on them... I feel a new business venture coming on ...

-
Back