New Slotted Mags from Wheeltech Intl.

-

YoungBlood

Jolt the Squares
Reaction score
http://www.wheeltechintl.com/sltspecs.php

I have been looking at the SLT Muscle Mags, as they appear to be very similar to the beloved Slotted Mag. I have finally found a set of the old school ones and will run them for a little while, but the biggest size rim was a 14" and after looking my *** off, I ended up trading a set of Cragars for them.

Although happy, I am not fully satisfied as I want a 15" tire on the back for adequate tire size choices. I have looked up and down locally for them in a 5x4.5" BP, but I can only seem to find them in 14". The 15" seem to be always 6 lugs for some reason, and when I do find a pair of 15" with the correct BP on eBay I seem to be a day late or a dollar short.

So I found these. I figure f-it, buy brand new ones eventually. These have a mirror finish and I am a little partial to the chalky look that the old school ones wear after a while.

Anyone have these on their car? I am waiting to hear from the company whether they are aluminum (I assume so)

Cool, thanks for the link. Those rims look identical to the originals! I have been looking for 2 15" ones to match up with my skinny ones. I always find 14" ones, then they always need to be restored. This may be the way to go. Do you know where they are made? They look just like mine!

Picture 708.jpg

Yeah, I am really happy to run across them. I'm not sure where they are made. I am awaiting an e-mail from the horse's mouth himself, so I can shoot a few more q's along the way.

What I am hoping is that the mirror finish won't clash to much with the 14" I will be running up front. They get really shiny after two hours of Mother's Polish, but how clean can I really get them compared to the 'Mirror' finish of the SLT's? I hope these ones fade like the old school ones 8)

-
Back