Twisted-72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
New Mag Wheels for 4 inch small bolt pattern
Included are (2) 15x6 inch wheels with 3 3/4 inch offset
and (2) 15x7 inch wheels with 4 inch offset
Wheels come with center caps and lug nuts.
$550.00 Located in Southeast PA. I would rather not ship these.

View attachment wheels.jpg

I've seen those on ebay and thats what I plan to put on mine when I get my body work all squared away. Nice wheels!

I wish I could find a way to get these to me I would buy them right now, if anybody could tell me where to buy a set like this sure would be a lot of help

There is a vendor at the Nats but I can't remember the name. They are cool.

Attachments

• Mopar Nationals 08 069.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 672
  • Mopar Nationals 08 068.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 657
  • Mopar Nationals 08 070.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 651
New Mag Wheels for 4 inch small bolt pattern
Included are (2) 15x6 inch wheels with 3 3/4 inch offset
and (2) 15x7 inch wheels with 4 inch offset
Wheels come with center caps and lug nuts.
$550.00 Located in Southeast PA. I would rather not ship these.

View attachment 229743

I think those are backspacing numbers, not offset. If they were offset numbers the wheels would almost look like they came off of a dually pickup, or at the very least, a front wheel drive vehicle. :-D

It's probably about a 7mm positive offset on the 6" wheel & 0 offset on the 7" wheel.

Sorry yes, Backspacing numbers

I think those are backspacing numbers, not offset. If they were offset numbers the wheels would almost look like they came off of a dually pickup, or at the very least, a front wheel drive vehicle. :-D

It's probably about a 7mm positive offset on the 6" wheel & 0 offset on the 7" wheel.

If I were local and they were 4.5 bolt patteren i would take them. but heres a bump for you. great looking wheels.

I'm not local but........anyone know if these would fit a 65 Dart? Just got the car and don't have a clue about some of the details of these cars.

Thanks,
Bruce

Yes, SBP is early Dart. Spacing doesn't look too radical for a lipped rear fender.

Thanks, I knew it was SBP but didn't know about the backspacing, since the rear wheel openings cover some of the rear tires and come down pretty low, I guess that's what you call a "lipped rear fender"?

Those are some nice looking wheels.

Bruce

I have them wheels also got them off ebay 125 each with the goodies. One nice looking 67 cuda. I really like that.

Those are beatiful!!! Best of luck with the sale. If I win the lottery thier mine,lol!

WOW I am drooling all over my self.
What beauty I can`t stop staring ... I feel like I deserve to be slapped.
Love that Red Barracuda with those wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back