New Stance??

-
Personally, I like it. Probably a bit high for current tastes, but wait a week and that will change.

What size are the tires?

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS AND COMMENTS!!

What was done.

Installed 8 3/4 with 489 case and 3.23. offset the springs with Dr Diff kit. (did not need it in the end) but the kit was great because it gives 2 spring hole positions for height and I actually swapped side to side to give more range . In total you have 4 settings with his kit on the front hangers.
The car has SS springs. I used the upper hole for the one spring and the lower hole on the front hanger on the other side and that leveled the car.
Installed brand new 15 x 7 cragars with 255/60/15 on rear, with 15 x 6 with 215/70/15 up front.
I had to go the front tire size as it is the smallest available from MT in the sportsman line.
if they offer I would like to go slightly smaller

This winter plans.

I might try the heavy duty springs which I think would give the car a smoother ride although I like the ride now. It might lower the car about a 1 inch.

I will also replace the original torsion bars with new ones (.920???) that might also bring the front up an inch.

I am also contemplating frame connectors.

The car is in excellent cond. Top, interior, have all been replaced new. Glass rear window.

having a great time!!!!!!

-
Back