New tattoo!

-

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
Got my first tattoo about 2 weeks ago.

I realized that when the site crashed last week or so, it deleted this thread that I had started already. So i'm reposting it.. I love my new tattoo though!!

Thanks Lycandart for drawing up that little sketch for me. I had a picture in my head of what I wanted. And your drawing confirmed it for me that I really did want it!

Attachments

• piston cross tattoo.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 384
nice... i have a superbird roadrunner on my one shoulder wrapped in my name and flames and flags.. hard to explain..... i have the airgrabber down my other arm and a hurst 4 speed shifter...

yours looks pretty cool

You guys are TRUE enthusiasts. "Dyed in the wool" is a euphemism. "Dyed on the skin" is a religion. I salute you.

And I thought I was a freak
2010-10-01161726.jpg

Boss Vega has a red R/T logo on his arm. Cool thing is that it is also his initials and nickname.

Nice! Pretty good size. I had the same kinda "go big or go home" mentality when I got my first one in march. The next one is comin in january I think if everything works out.

Don't have a mopar specific one but I got wrenches!

25514_1367601944258_1057978039_31078024_7343732_n.jpg

nice... i have a superbird roadrunner on my one shoulder wrapped in my name and flames and flags.. hard to explain..... i have the airgrabber down my other arm and a hurst 4 speed shifter...

yours looks pretty cool
you should post pics if you can. sounds awesome

Don't have a mopar specific one but I got wrenches!
I like that one..like u said. go big or go home. i cant wait til my next one either...ur a young gun too right?

All done scabbing yet? What did your tat guy tell you to use on it? I used Bag Balm. I am sleeved, arms and legs. Not careful it will become an addiction. If it is all healed, how about a more recent pix?

and he told me to just use bacetracin(i'm not sure about the spelling) so i just used that for 3 days and then after that just used some lotion. its all done scabbing. I like it!! I'm just not sure if its supposed to have faded as much as it did. i'm thinking about going back in and asking my artist

you should post pics if you can. sounds awesome

I like that one..like u said. go big or go home. i cant wait til my next one either...ur a young gun too right?

Yes sir I am... 18.

and he told me to just use bacetracin(i'm not sure about the spelling) so i just used that for 3 days and then after that just used some lotion. its all done scabbing. I like it!! I'm just not sure if its supposed to have faded as much as it did. i'm thinking about going back in and asking my artist

My artist told me to use Curel Lotion... original formula.

Bacitracin and regular lotion can work like a salve and drw out some of the ink... Sometimes a tattoo will heal faster with them ...But you run the risk of loosing a little color or shading... I recomend A&D ointment on my work...But dont look like you lost an abnormal amount on yours Fred.

Yeah I used a minimal amount of A+D for the first couple days after, then a minimal amount of eucerin sensitive lotion whenever it was really dry. No real fading at all, although my artist offered to touch up any fading or missing spots.

When I got my tattoo my artist recomended Aquaphor. Here is my first tattoo, got it on my ribs and it hurt like a bit*h!!

Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 212
-
Back