New to A bodies only, not to Mopars

-

GTXDAN

Reaction score
Hello everybody I had some parts to sell that are used mostly on A bodies so I joined up. I've been on FBBO for a while and have a 65 Coronet 2 door hardtop that I'm restomodding kind of. I'm putting a stroked 440 with auto in it, and I have a 70 GTX 440 4bl auto that is all original but not running at this time. I've had Mopars since I was in high school and bought my first car in 1972. A 65 Coronet 2 door hardtop with a 318 that had a cracked piston. I payed the guy $25 and dad and I pulled it home where he helped me rebuild it, and I've been driving and working on them ever since.

Welcome aboard. I just recently joined myself. I've been tinkering with Mopars for well over 35 years but got my first A-body ('69 Valiant) in 2016. I acquired its '68 equivalent this past summer and am hoping to buy a '70 Swinger 340 in the near future.

945D703F-8EB3-4297-8F10-8E0C64051DBB.jpeg

Welcome from western NY! Always loved old Plymouth muscle. Acquired an A and a B body in the last couple of years myself. Always dreamed of owning one of my own. Never saw it coming to fruition but I'm grateful it did. Glad to have you aboard!

-
Back