New to Board......just wanted to say "hi"

-

lgjhn

"The faster you go, the faster you go..."
Reaction score
I just found this board this morning via of a link over at Moparts.com I just wanted to say "HI" to all that are on here :hello2: and give a little background info.
I've been an A-body fan since 1967 (notchback 273 Cuda that I wish I still had) and have been messing with A's ever since. I presently own 3 A's right now. They are, witout a doubt, my favorite of the whole Mopar bunch. I learn something new just about everyday with these things and have also managed to garner up quite alot of info and experience with them from over the years as well.
I'm sure like many of you guys, I do all my own paint, body and mechanical work (except machining) in my own shop and really have a deep sentimental place in my heart for these old cars.....
If I can assist anyone, I certainly will and hopefully vice versa.
Whoever set this board up, I just want to give a big "Thank you".
LJ

I posted a few pics of the on-going work I'm doing to the '73 Sport in my ablum for now.
I am completely going thru this car. It started off with just a quick "paint job", and a really sick 318, but as can be seen, I'm going a lot further than that. It will be painted with 1970 high impact color - Limelight. Hood and scoop will eventually get organisol on the top and the car will have the original black longtitudinal stripes as well as the back panel stripes.
Frames are tied, torque boxes in all four corners, big block torsion bars are going back in, 8.25 rear w/new 340 springs, KYBs etc. I have a '72 360 truck block that is going out to 412 inches. Haven't decided on heads yet, but will be either Eddys or Magnum R/Ts....
Anyway, this is what is going on with me these days......

Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here, we like A bodies too.
Kinder. Spent the best years of my life on Ft. Polk, one winter in '72. Ray

HemiDave said:
Yeaaaaa!! More coonasses!! We're gonna have to get a crawfish boil going!! :D :pl:

Dave

The hell with the crawfish..... I'm in love with your avatar :tongue:

Welcome aboard LJ :salut:

-
Back