New to FABO in Iraq

-

ORDuck

Reaction score
Hello to all:

Well I just got to iraq and some months to go. My name is Marshall and I am in the Army, currently serving in Iraq. Well I have always had a place in my heart for mopars especailly for Dusters. I am 29 y/o and always like the dodge/chrysler/plymouth line, it always just seemed more original than the other brands. They just seem to have character. Right now I own a 2007 Jeep Grand Cheroke (the family car) which I love till the wheels fall off the thing. The wife owns a 2007 Honda Civic (her car). So that means I have to get a car of my own RIGHT?? So with being said I am hunting down this duster, so I will post a pic and tell me what you think. If I do get the car I want to make it a modified duster (old look with modern car stuff) when I get back from the sand box. So thats it for me, glad to be on the best web forum site on the internet.​

Mopar or No car.
Marshall​

P1100205.jpg

P1100208.jpg

Sweet looking Duster and thank you for your sacrifices for our country! We all appreciate what you are doing for us!!!

Welcome from Fort Bragg. The car in the pic is a Dodge Demon which was Dodges answer to the Duster. They use most of the same parts but the front clip and taillights are different. Keep an eye out ut wait till you get home to buy so you can check it out in person. Since there are alot of shaddy people who will screw you. Good luck, welcome, and be safe.

Yep, as said before its a Demon. Great car! I had a '72 back in the early 90's.
Thanks for being in the Army. I was in from '93-'97 and its not an easy life for most people and their families.

Welcome, you will find the right Duster when you get back from Iraq. Thank you for the sacrifices you and your family make for the rest of us.

Another heartfelt thank you and welcome. Safe return home to you and all your comrades in arms.

From a Canadian, thank you for your service. Good luck on the Duster or Demon hunt. They are equally beautiful.

Grant

Welcome!! Watch ur azz over there! Come home safe! Thank you and your brothers for giving us all the opportunity to enjoy a Free and Safe Nation!

You have nice taste in cars, second to the 67-69 Barracuda LoL! Church folk won't take kind to you driving a Demon! LoL!

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome to FABO.It's an honourable thing you are doing for your country. Keep your head down and your ***,too.

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome o FABO!Looks like a great project and a good plan with newer upgrades!Thanks for your service and be safe!Look forward to seeing what you do with the car upon your safe return.:cheers:

Welcome :cheers: And like all the great folks her have said :happy10:
Thank you for you support and keeping us safe here at home:happy10:
Looking forward to you posts :read2::happy10::happy10:

Welcome Thanks for keeping us safe, keep your eyes open and head down, theres a mopar out there with your name on it, stay safe,Thanks Again

Welcome! I'm on my way outta this crap hole! Take it from me, when you get down time this is the best place to spend your time!

Keep safe brother!

Shayne

hello from a fellow deployed FABO member. like Lakeeffect said, this is a great place to spend extra time. it helps keep you sain. ha ha ha what year duster are you looking for?

Hey Marshall thanks for serving and welcome to FABO. I have a son in Afghanistan serving in the Army 173rd airborne. I pray for you soldiers daily. Great car I have a 72 Demon also.

Welcome to this great site... I'm kinda new but everyone has been so good to me... onecatnodog
Picture115.jpg

-
Back