New to FABO

-

Mikes270dart

Reaction score
A good friend of mine, 65Vart, wanted me to join the forum and I said I would when I get back to having an A-Body. Well I just picked up a 1965 dart,2 door post, factory 273 car with air. It lived the first 40 yrs in Los angeles and when to owner brought it to Ontario, Canada, he could not bear to drive it in the snow so he stored it. The body and frames are in, "like new" condition, no rust, no undercoating the origianal overspray is still present. The car still wears its original paint. The interior is a different story, the gauge cluster is perfect and all the gauges work. The front seat, headliner, rear seat and carpet are totaled. The mice had a fun time in the car. I did find a build sheet in the car but it is from a different car, same interior colour and trim level, so I think someone on the assembly line put it in the wrong car. The fender tag information confirms the cars major information. Plans are simple, replace the interior repair the small dents in the car, repaint and enjoy. Once i figure out how to post pictures i will.

-
Back