New (to me) car show on the "velocity" channel

-

BTYM

Reaction score
Anyone see the show "graveyard carz?" It's pretty cool, the show focuses on only mopars, and they mostly do factory restoration. The guys pay a lot of attention to detail too. Right down to every fastener, inspection paint marks, and paint jobs they do per factory specs. I was watching one episode, where they were painting an engine. He intentionally taped it so there was some overspray of the orange paint for the block onto the black paint on the valve covers, because back in the day on the line (so he said) they would keep the black valve covers on while they painted the block. They'd just tape off the valve covers a little high off the block to ensure there were no bare metal spots on the block. It's pretty cool, check it out if you haven't seen it.

Yeah, I watched it when it first can on. The cars are cool, but the premise is lame, and the false drama is unnecessary. After watching 4 or 5 shows, it became just another, boring, scripted, artificial reality show.

Not trying to burst your bubble, I'm just really tired of the lame *** car and motorcycle, So called, "reality" shows with their false dead lines, faux drama, and scripted arguments.

Why can't they just do shows that feature the build of these cars without the BS?

Where have you been hiding. You will get tired of their stupid staged drama.But Holly,s a cutie.

yeah, i watched it when it first can on. The cars are cool, but the premise is lame, and the false drama is unnecessary. After watching 4 or 5 shows, it became just another, boring, scripted, artificial reality show.

Not trying to burst your bubble, i'm just really tired of the lame *** car and motorcycle, so called, "reality" shows with their false dead lines, faux drama, and scripted arguments.

Why can't they just do shows that feature the build of these cars without the bs?
x2

Haha I figured it's probably old news, but I figured I'd mention it. My favorite car show is "road kill" I have no idea if it's on tv, I watch it on youtube. Those guys always do something cool as hell

-
Back