New to Mopar...lots of Q's

-
Reaction score
Hi, I just got myself involved in a 71 Demon basket case and will be looking for advise. Neither I or the current owner took this car apart and some of the original pieces seem to be missing. First question will be about the engine/trans integration so I am off to the driveline forum....:wave:

well all u can do is ask them if i cant help u some one that smarter than me can bud nice to see have a mopar pics if u can would be cool later

Doc

Hi, I just got myself involved in a 71 Demon basket case and will be looking for advise. Neither I or the current owner took this car apart and some of the original pieces seem to be missing. First question will be about the engine/trans integration so I am off to the driveline forum....:wave:

Minnesota? I wonder if it's the basket case I sold to a kid about 11 years ago. I've never seen the kid or the car since.

hello and welcome from San Antonio... A service manual for your buggy will be priceless being you have a complete teardown... Lots of good folks and info here to help too.

Welcome to the site! Lot's of info on here!! I'm at the end of restroing a 71 Demon so let me know what parts you are not sure of and I may be able to help.

Minnesota? I wonder if it's the basket case I sold to a kid about 11 years ago. I've never seen the kid or the car since.

From the little history I got, it has been sitting for a number of years and has changed owners a couple times too. It was a driving car before the PO dismantled it for a restoration/modification. The current owner acquired it as part of a business venture and wants it put together so he can sell it and recoup some of his money. It has been repainted Black with a funky Silver and Red stripe down the side. He was also talked into blocking off the fuel filler and installing a fuel cell...:sad3:

Welcome to the site! Lot's of info on here!! I'm at the end of restroing a 71 Demon so let me know what parts you are not sure of and I may be able to help.

That sounds like a good deal. I'll be digging in on the 25th and getting all the pieces arranged to see what is there. I'll take the camera and get some pics.

Now I gotta go into my account and check the box for email notification. Oh, there it is, right below this reply box. Got 'er checked for instant.

-
Back