new to site from Ohio

-

The Dewster

Reaction score
hello my name is Rob and I live in northeast Ohio and I own a 1970 Plymouth Valiant Duster with a 225 slant six. My father bought it from an old lady who owned it since new and was my graduation present 10 yrs ago. We converted the front to disc brakes from a 74 duster and that's it,oh and blew the original six up and put another one back in. I've been meaning to put a 360sb a 727 and an 8 3/4 rear in it but haven't gotten around to it. I was given a 727 trans that i have already rebuilt and was also given a disassembled 360 short block that has been very well seasoned. I haven't had the money to rebuild it or piece the rest of the swap together so I pulled the car out of storage its been there for 3 years and have been rekindling my love for her driving her all over. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know a brief history and future plans for Mary.

Will post pictures soon.

Welcome to FABO.Some members might help with parts need to help get Mary back up and running.What parts do you need?

darn, another worthless nut lol...welcome!!!was just in your town sat....that fat head micro brewery is cool...welcome aboard

-
Back