New to the Dart community

-

MikeyBoy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i just got my first Dart. I bought it from cyberbackpacker, and am looking forward to fixing it up. This isnt my first MOPAR my first car ever was a 73 Duster. and my dad owns a 48 ply special deluxe.

here are some pics of it from today as i was pulling off the remainder of the vinyl top

Dart05-14-08002.jpg

Dart05-14-08001.jpg

Dart05-14-08003.jpg

Nice Car! Welcome to the dart club but beware. These pesky darts get under your skin and you end up with 2 or 3 of 'em. What's your plan for the car? How is it currently set up? Six or eight cylinder, what tranny? Good luck with the project and keep us posted.

1 more dart that will receive some tlc. welcome aboard. you're in the right place.

Hey everyone, thanks for the welcome. The Dart is a 75 slant 6, power steering, power disk brakes, ac car. Plans for it will depend on money and fortune. If i am able to aquire one at a minimal cost, i will be doing the front clip swap of a 70-72 dart, and a rear bumper swap to match. I really wanted the conveniences that 75 offered, but i do prefer the smaller bumper setup. So that may be the best way to pull that off. The Seats need a recover and when i actually get the money to go through it, i will probably redo it in white with an accent color to match what the cars exterior will become. I work 3 days a week steady, and pick up gigs on the weekend, so i will be working on this in my spare time. Not sure if i want to put on the vinyl top again or not, sure would be less work for me. but i guess time will tell.

Basically this is my driver and i would just like to have a nice driver, pull some more MPG outta the six, and just roll with it. My girlfriend also says she wants to kiss me in it. So big plans for the Dart lol. I'll be around sharing my very limited knowledge and im sure learning a whole lot more

YIKES!

Pulling those things off are allways a scarey site.

Welcome aboard!!

A Mike with a Dart is a good combination. Peel off your top and your a brother of mine! Welcome! toolmanmike (note the nude top in the photo)

haha the top is fully off now, i have chipped out all the rust and what not, and have naval jellied the roof and sanded it down to bare metal, now i am fixing all the little divots and such, im in process of photoshoppin how it will look when complete

All Mikes need a dart or a sweet 68 400ci Valiant.
Welcome MikyBoy.
You have entered the best of the best site going.
WE have some great folks and the best tec help around the would.
Nice clean looking swinger you have MikyBoy:cheers:

-
Back