New to the forum

-

Meangreen440

Reaction score
Hello my name is Aaron and i'am New to the forum. I have been checking out the site for information over the past year or so but never registered. Finally decided to sign up.

I currently own a Plymouth Duster I purchased in Washington state for $3500. I live in Hawaii and have been slowly working on my '72 Duster for the past few years. I did all the bodywork, engine and interior refurb myself. This is my first project and I am super excited to hit the streets!

The car is green with a black hood, I replaced all the wiring with an Ezwiring kit, installed a custom dash gauge cluster, and wedged in a beast of a engine. The engine is a 440 bored 40 over with a sixpack setup. Kb pistons, eagle rods, stealth aluminum heads, Schirmacher racing tri-Y headers and a big comp cam. I look forward to gathering up as much knowledge as I can from all of you and hope I can provide some help as well from my many lessons learned over the duration of my build.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 127
  • photo 3.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 127
  • photo 4.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 127
  • photo 1 (4).JPG
    38 KB · Views: 142
  • photo 4 (2).JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 130
  • duster front view 2.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 146
Welcome to FABO

Nice car and I love the detailed work you did on the 440

Ma Snart

My cuda attached - more pictures in the gallery

Attachments

• B3 Burnout.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 125
Thanks, it took me a long time. Had to slowly piece her together. Buying parts here and there as to not make the wife mad or to give away the actual amount I was spending! Your Cuda is very very nice!

Welcome aboard this great site :cheers: Very nice Duster =P~=P~
we have a few Hawaiian members here so jump on in and enjoy :coffee2:

How zit bra?

Which island are you on? Oahu?

I used to live on Punahou St for 3 years! during HPU days... Go Sea Warriors... HAHA

Syed

I live on Oahu, on the windward side. I have lived here since 2001 and l love it! I can't wait to get her back on the streets and cruise around the island in my ride. Again, Thanks for all the welcomes!

Welcome meangreen. Nice looking duster your building.

Attachments

• P7110057.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 65
-
Back