new to the forum

-

Decrepit Dart

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Dalton im new to the a-body mopar myself big mopar fan. Ive been combing through alot of the threads here and seen alot of cool stuff and good folks and id like to be apart of that. I have a 1972 dart swinger currently a roller and has a crusty top im rebuilding a 5.2 magnum for the car and going to use a aces fuel injection system. I have a 1996 dakota that may be giving up its ax15 at a later date for the project if it comes down to it and my idea of using a t5 from a fox body doesnt work out.

Welcome, any pictures available to see the start of a project?
Ive got a few ill dig out in the middle of a move right now so havent had much time to work in it i did a little rust repair just to keep water out until i can reskin the roof.

20240813_004639.jpg

Heck. You've already done more body work on yours than I have in the past 12 years!!!!

When the time comes, I want to take mine apart and learn to do the body work and paint.
It had a vinyl top and it was not prepped very well underneath someone reskinned the roof before and i dont think they prepped it at all honestly. ive got a line on a new roof skin and a back up if that falls through just gotta finish moving then im getting back on it full swing.

-
Back