New to the mopar life

-

Jewellz1987

Reaction score
Hi name's Cody and Im a owner of a 74 dart swinger. I've put in a 318 and converted it to the 4 1/2 bolt patern. N had fun with it all summer. I plan on a magnum 5.9 swap with a t56 trans, tube upper and lower control arms with coil overs and 4 link it out back with a min tub.. I've Ben a Chevy boy all my life and I've never had as much fun as I have with my swinger :burnout:

LOL, welcome to the club. Pictures would be great if ya can.

WELCOME! sorry you had to drive a chevy before you found mopar. but, your here now. so enjoy your swinger!

Welcome Cody. Swinger's are cool and i'm sure you'll get plenty of info and make some good friends here. :thumblef:

pH.uAjK9y

Hi name's Cody and Im a owner of a 74 dart swinger. I've put in a 318 and converted it to the 4 1/2 bolt patern. N had fun with it all summer. I plan on a magnum 5.9 swap with a t56 trans, tube upper and lower control arms with coil overs and 4 link it out back with a min tub.. I've Ben a Chevy boy all my life and I've never had as much fun as I have with my swinger :burnout:

mmmmm.... Tubular control arms.....

Welcome!

Welcome Cody !!!! chevy's might be cheap but Mopars are more fun !!!

Thanks everyone looking forward to working on it n showing u all progress n hopefully getting much need advice. There any a big mopar crowd here so everything helps

Glad to meet you Cody. Welcome to FABO. toolmanmike

Welcome to FABO! Glad to hear you are having fun with your Swinger. I was a Chevy owner myself ('74 Z/28 between Darts number 2 and 3). Lots of really knowledgable members here, and a fun bunch!

-
Back