New to the site from Cape Cod Massachusetts

-

stingerdart1972

Reaction score
Hi
Great info here for my car...

Haven't had a muscle car in over 20 years and a few months ago decided on looking for a MOPAR. So I found a exceptionally clean 1972 Dart swinger down in WV. So the girlfriend and I took a 26 hour road trip with trailer there and back.

Picked up the car and have been tinkering with it for the past couple months

Feels great to have a hobby again and first venture with a MOPAR !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 156
Welcome, you will love this site. Lots of good people who will help with your questions and parts needed. What are your plans for that sweet Dart, and more info like drive train and more pics are always welcome.

Welcome from northeastern CT. I'm new to MOPAR too and have been very informed and pleased with info and help on this site. Great bunch of people and hoping to meet someday.

Welcome to FABO...

I had a college room mate from south Boston.

Pahk the cah in the Hahvahd Yahd....

Bench 4 speed
8 3/4 sure grip... Got Richmond 4:30 ratio... Ugh

I'll be changing it to a 3:91

I've replaced:
Steering box
Power Steering pump and lines
Alternator

And I'm adding power brake booster

Attachments

• image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 139
Thanks for the comments

Seeing how it is not he original motor, and I was told it was recent enough rebuild
I went out and bought this stuff off my local preformance shop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 142
Don't bother with power brakes , a new style master is all that is required . If you do a search on here you will get some great info on this. I picked up mine from dr diff with adapter plate for $95. A lot cheaper than a power booster and all associated parts.

Hey stinger, welcome to the FABO from the Northshore.
Great looking ride there brother.:burnout:

Don't bother with power brakes , a new style master is all that is required ..

Use a 7/8" piston with manual. You'll never know the difference. Poor man's power brakes as Bill Reilly put it.

I have a place in Eastham. Where are you at on the cape?

Don't bother with power brakes , a new style master is all that is required . If you do a search on here you will get some great info on this. I picked up mine from dr diff with adapter plate for $95. A lot cheaper than a power booster and all associated parts.

Unfortunately I already got one from RSD

Hmmmm can you point me in the right direction for the master cylinder or what to look for in the article looked on the search but got no where

Thank you

-
Back