New to the site, from Michigan

-

Dustpan

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to the site. I presently don't have a Mopar, but am in the market for one. My son has a 70 Dart Swinger with a 360 crate motor, 4 speed, mini-tubbed. I presently own a 79 Datsun 280ZX with a 355 small block chevy in it. I have owned a few Mopars in the past. My first car was a 63 Sport Fury convert with a 426 wedge, 4 speed. I also purchased a new 340/ 4speed Duster in 1970, and swapped a 440 into it in 1971. I have also owned a 72 340 Duster and a 67 383 Chrysler Newport 2 door. Attached is a picture of my son's Dart.
dart_small.jpg

welcome and you know i have seen your car at a z meet Mine is bright orange and it's turbocharged.

yep and aaron's is the bre z, your z is kinda hard to forget. It'll be good to have you on the board.

Nice dart I have the twin to your son's car f4 greene with a 440, only no butt stripe. I;m also in mich maybe I;ll see ya sometime.

You aren't that far from me (Grand Rapids). I haven't been able to do much work on the Dart or even drive it this year due to my crappy house falling apart. My wife has a 70 Challenger R/T that needs a total resto.

Welcome & you can email me at [email protected]

Dave

-
Back