New to the site

-
Wow looks great! Im new here myself... theres lots of info and help in here from knowledgeable folks! Welcome!

~Dale

Welcome! A carbed 6.4. That's a new one to me and is just RAD as hell! Sweet ride. We like pics, videos even better! :burnout:

Hello all, just wanted to say hey, just joined and wanting to show off my ride. It's a 72 duster with a late model 6.4 Hemi, x drag car that's now street legal.
View attachment 1714753301
View attachment 1714753302
Nice! My drag car is a 70 Duster with the 5.7 hemi in it, just one carb :) Currently running low 10's in the Texas heat, anxious to see how it does in the fall. Would be glad to swap info if you like, i don't know how you got a 6.4 in that engine bay!

Welcome to FABO! You will like it here. The care is awesome! I'd love to hear how it performs and technical specs. Windshield wipers? ;)

Thanks for all the compliments. The car is an x drag car made street legal. It had a 440 that ran in the 10's it now has a Arrington performance built 6.4, extensively ported heads, 608 lift cam and 2 600 edelbrock carbs. puts out around 600hp on pump fuel (10:5 comp.). I have not taken it out to the strip yet but I expect it to run as fast as the 440 but its a couple hundred pounds lighter.

-
Back