new to the website!

-

haslunhammer

Reaction score
hey there,
great website! my name is cliff. i have a '62 valiant signet 2 door hardtop. converted to 360/904. i am in the process of finishing it now. i am still looking for a set of headers to fit. i wanted to find under chassis headers but it looks like fenderwell is going to be it. i built a 383/727 '71 dart a few years ago and that was a blast. then a 360-4 speed '73 duster, then a 383/727 aspen r/t and now the valiant. this one is a keeper. it's unusual and that's what i love about it. i hope to have it out this summer!

welcome and enjoy :drinkers:

PICT0009.JPG

thanks for the warm greetings! i'll post some pics soon. they will be in-progress pics as i am constantly changing my mind...color, interior,body mods,etc so as soon as i get the thought process done i'll start posting some pics!!! great rides you guys!does anyone have the spitfire headers and do you like them? i had a set of cppa made by tti on my '71 big block dart and i liked them but noby but spitfire seems to make chassis headers. thanks again for the welcome,
cliff "haslunhammer"

Welcome Cliff...Signets...were small, but we have Big thumbs :thumblef: :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

-
Back