new to this from canada!

-

db's demon

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a72 demon and I am hoping to get some good honest opinions on this car. I am not able to post the link but it is at KC classic auto just south of kansas city. Does any one know of this dealer??

Oops!Figured I,d throw a pic of my car up for ya..

OCT 08 006.jpg

i bought my demon from them in 05. i would gladly buy another one from them. car was just as described maybe better!

that blue demon is nice. i would make them restripe that hood for you before you get it though... that car looks naked without the hood stripes.

Welcome from my household. That Demon does look sweet,but will have to agree with 7demon2 on getting the sizzler stripes put on the hood. It does look naked.

John

that blue demon is nice. i would make them restripe that hood for you before you get it though... that car looks naked without the hood stripes.

Welcome from Ottawa :thumblef:

While you get them to put some hood stripes on, ask them to add the proper exhaust tips too. It would clean up the rear a little bit.

Demons is kool.

Wylde1.

SSPX0071.jpg

Welcome from Ottawa :thumblef:

While you get them to put some hood stripes on, ask them to add the proper exhaust tips too. It would clean up the rear a little bit.

Demons is kool.

Wylde1.

I'm tellin ya the more I see those centrelines the more I like em.Someday maybe. Oops,sorry,welcome to FABO from Winterpeg!8)

-
Back