new to this site

-

68 GTS 340

Reaction score
I've been looking at posts on this site for a while now,thought I should become a member. I really like this site. Tons of information and everyone seems pretty cool. I bought my 68 Dart about four and a half years ago. It was in ok condition but I wanted it to be better and bring it back to its origional color (QQ1 bright blue metallic). First I did the underneath, engine compartment and suspension. I drove it for about a year and a half and then did the body, paint and bright work. I am looking to add some different wheels and big brakes to give it a little bit of a modern look. I like looking at everyone else's photos so I will ad a couple of mine. Thanks to all who share their valuable information.

Attachments

• IMAG0453[1].jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAG0161[2].jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 91
Beautiful! thanks for the pics. Welcome!

Darryl

Nice ride! Welcome to FABO!!! Lots of good peeps and good information here!!!

Beautiful car you have there. Clean and well appointed!! Thanks for sharing it with us, and welcome to the best site on the web!! Join right in and start sharing your knowledge too, everybody has something to add here!! Geof

That is one sweet Dart ! Would love to see some before , and during pictures , as well as more after pics !

Congrats on your beautiful Dart, its great to see another saved.You will get alot of help from everyone so fire away with your questions,some one is bound to jump in with all the answers.

Thanks for the compliments.This is when I was working on the suspension and engine compartment. I'll post some of the body work.

Attachments

• 128.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 79
  • 118.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 84
  • 025.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 082.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 104
  • 002.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 004.jpg