new to this sweet site

-

Canuckboy

Reaction score
hey car lovers, my sisters bf (stattiik82) showed me this site and so far it is pretty sweet! ive loved cars my whole life and just wanting to start understanding the car factor more and more.

Hey ! Welcome to the site. There is loads and loads of information on here, and its a great place to be! Have fun !

-RPM

hey bud.. you are on here! awesome.

just so peeps know, Canukboy is my lady friends lil bro, I have known him for almost 5 years now and he is into his vehichles. He is just about to get get his learners so I told him it's time to learn Mopars!

enjoy it buddy. everybody has been super helpful!

Ah to be young with a learners permit, be sure to drive anything but a Mopar while your learning. Preferably a Ford or Chevy.. :)

welcome!!.......there's lots more fellow Canucks on this forum too but we dont hold it against 'em. (hehehe)................Well, what are your plans now that you got the permit and all? You gotta start looking for a Mopar I guess......even if you jus get an old Dodge pickup, I'm sure we can steer you in the right direction. Good luck & enjoy!!

Welcome to another Canadian, just what we need. Info and joking around is our specialty, so bring it on. by the way you should find some darn good info too. I am Canadian but a little far away, in the eastern part(the forgotten part), but we have the largest car show in Canada coming up in July. Check out www.atlanticnationals.com

WELCOME! And good luck in your search. I've never been to Canadia.

'73 Swinger

Welcome from another Easterner :).. like they say - Saskatchewan, hard to spell, but easy to draw..

Grant

Welcome to FABO young gun!
There's lots of good people here with lots of good info. Mostly everyone is here to help others.
Good to see another fellow Canadian!
BTW, hockey rules not football!
Go Canucks!

-
Back