New toy has arrived

-

crj1968

Reaction score
Bought from fellow FABO member- arrived today!

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 326
Excellent and best wishes for you!

Right on.
We need more pics and some info on what you are planning for it after the glow wears off......

Cool, a Nova! Lol.
:wack: :D

A lot done so far by previous owner.
Such as new black bucket interior
BBP discs
8.75 / 3.23 Sg
Nice exhaust / dynomax
new 727

Car has 318 in it that runs really well. Car is for my son (sorta) so that will probably stay for now.

The question is one of color. Under hood and door jambs painted white at the moment...
not sure if I will change color or not but it will basically get the "twister" treatment.

I kind of like the black with white stripe look... I dunno

:wack: :D

A lot done so far by previous owner.
Such as new black bucket interior
BBP discs
8.75 / 3.23 Sg
Nice exhaust / dynomax
new 727

Car has 318 in it that runs really well. Car is for my son (sorta) so that will probably stay for now.

The question is one of color. Under hood and door jambs painted white at the moment...
not sure if I will change color or not but it will basically get the "twister" treatment.

I kind of like the black with white stripe look... I dunno
I just had too, I hear so many stories of people thinking Dusters are Novas from side view. :D:D:D

A freind and I were driving side by side at one of the annual cruizes. I was in a yellow 76 halftop and he was in his 74 Gold Duster. We turned the corner and some ditz with a carmera shouts "Cool! Twin Novas!" It was all we could do not to run her over.....

-
Back