new toy

-

moparPW200guy

Mopar freak!!!!
Reaction score
well with gas prices fluxing like they are and spending $50+ every 3 days i felt it was time to get a new toy.... and i found one that gets GREAT mileage. and i can work on it

DSCF0020.gif

DSCF0019.gif

this is my new play toy... 1990 VW Jetta GLI.. this thing is FUN!!!! seattle to monroe wa in my ram was 1\4 tank WITHOUT the A\C 1\2 with.... this thing never moved off 1\2 tank with the A\C on.... i love it!

Congrats. It looks like it's in nice shape. I need to find me something like that.

I'm buying a Plymouth Sundance 2.2L 5 speed, which will soon replace my Jeep Grand Cherokee as my daily driver. Also, will replace the Jeep in my job of delivering pizzas.

Jason96R said:
I'm buying a Plymouth Sundance 2.2L 5 speed, which will soon replace my Jeep Grand Cherokee as my daily driver. Also, will replace the Jeep in my job of delivering pizzas.

i have my moms 87 sundance sittin down at the shop... great little car but its actin wierd...if you get it get the FSM.... youll need it...

moparPW200guy said:
....this is my new play toy... i love it!

A-MEN my brother! Small cars are loads of fun, especially in congested areas. Great on gas, easy to park, and nimble enough to dodge the braindead wheeling SUV's.
24672085lg.jpg

ser1.jpg

Just gotta get used to 47 ft/lbs of torque though....:thumbdow:

-
Back