New TTi shorties

-
Idk if anyone caught this but you need to pay an extra $105 on the adapter to hook it up to your existing TTi exhaust. That puts them at about the same price as the long tube headers.

Thanks for the heads up, I was almost going to run stock 340 manifolds because of how low my car sets, but these look like they will fit my needs great.

Yeah but I can build myself a set and anything else I want or need for my projects..... Can you say the same?? I doubt it. There are other options out there besides thinking TTI is GOD headers. Yes they work well and I have bought them and used their product.

Pick your parts pay your $$

actualy yes i can,worked for 11years doing exhaust stuff and have built enough headers to be bored with it and since i was doing most all the mandrelbending and patternmaking aswell as most jiggs at the company i understand why they cost what they do. and i know how much time it takes to build a set of headers and to create a good patern and keeping the quality at a high level. as for most other stuff no problem,have enough friends with good machines that i can borrow or get alitle help from to make most anything automotive. only thing i just wont build is torqueconverters. and i usualy leave machinework on blocks and cranks to a friend with a speedshop with an attached machineshop but if only i knew how to do those jobs properly and had acces to the tools i would make that to.

im happy to pay the price for TTI´s products since i know that i get what i pay for.

actualy yes i can,worked for 11years doing exhaust stuff and have built enough headers to be bored with it and since i was doing most all the mandrelbending and patternmaking aswell as most jiggs at the company i understand why they cost what they do. and i know how much time it takes to build a set of headers and to create a good patern and keeping the quality at a high level. as for most other stuff no problem,have enough friends with good machines that i can borrow or get alitle help from to make most anything automotive. only thing i just wont build is torqueconverters. and i usualy leave machinework on blocks and cranks to a friend with a speedshop with an attached machineshop but if only i knew how to do those jobs properly and had acces to the tools i would make that to.

im happy to pay the price for TTI´s products since i know that i get what i pay for.

:cheers:

"not saying that the results are not legit but i don't trust anything a magazine prints like that.. does tti advertise in that magazine? do the other header companies they tried advertise in that magazine? you never know what they did or didn't do to achieve the results they did."

That comment was arttributed to me, through some cyber-glitch. It was actually said by AbodyJoe, not me,

I am not sure I disaagree with it, but I never said it.

Just trying to keep the record straight here...

"not saying that the results are not legit but i don't trust anything a magazine prints like that.. does tti advertise in that magazine? do the other header companies they tried advertise in that magazine? you never know what they did or didn't do to achieve the results they did."

That comment was arttributed to me, through some cyber-glitch. It was actually said by AbodyJoe, not me,

I am not sure I disaagree with it, but I never said it.

Just trying to keep the record straight here...

I thought so... Then I thought I'm loosing my mind!

It was just a f*ckin "heads up", OK? I posted it to inform other members.
I get it, YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.
bullshit like this makes me wonder why I'm even here.

These threads are ALWAYS entertaining......everybody bitches about the price. If any of the complainers can produce and mass market a product similar to these for less then why don't you???

If anyone is serious about these PM me. I'm trying to put together a group but which can make these a little more affordable. Also note that the use of these shorties should be the first time a long pitman arm would be compatible on a bodies which provides a huge improvement in steering ratio. Combine that with the new borgeson box and you have perfectly modern steering WITHOUT the need for a rack.

It was just a f*ckin "heads up", OK? I posted it to inform other members. I get it, YOU DON'T LIKE THEM. bullshit like this makes me wonder why I'm even here.

I haven't read one comment directed at you personally, thanks for the heads up on the headers

Your're half right. Lots if choices in the GM world but nothing close in quality to tti for mopars.

X-2! The TTI system I bought for my '72 Valiant/360 Magnum was a joy to install becauseEVERYTHING FIT, and made installation a snap.

I am a lousy mechanic, on top of being older than dirt, and I had no trouble at all.

There's more to a set of headers than just how much HP they make, although on a mild engine, the TTI's seem to do very well in that respect.

My low-boost (10-psi,) Vortech-supercharged 360 has a stock short block (except for the Hughes cam, which is very mild at 114/118-degrees @ .050"-lift,) made 445 rwhp through these headers, so I don't think they are too restrictive. (Stock OEM heads, too.)

Just sayin'...

Attachments

• image0-2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 347
they look good., overall ...but they are not T304 stainless steel, tig welded.

I could do better.....but I wont do it cheaper.

I just seen these in person at MATS on their display engine. The tubes look very small even though they are 1 5/8 tubes into the collector, especially coming right off the head. Good quality as expected from TTI.

I just seen these in person at MATS on their display engine. The tubes look very small even though they are 1 5/8 tubes into the collector, especially coming right off the head. Good quality as expected from TTI.

Did you notice the on the sign where it said the extension pipes were included? I guess it's only $105 if you want to order another set :dontknow:

Did you notice the on the sign where it said the extension pipes were included? I guess it's only $105 if you want to order another set :dontknow:

No I did not notice. What I would do is call them if I was in the market for a set and tell them not to send the extensions and take them off the price. I then would build my own extensions and step it up to 3" instead right after the collector!:D

It was just a f*ckin "heads up", OK? I posted it to inform other members.
I get it, YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.
bullshit like this makes me wonder why I'm even here.

Remember this is the Internet and it is full of jack wads....I'm included sometimes.

I agree with you 100% on this. You try to do something nice and you get crapped on!!

This is the internet. Don't let people bother you so much. I think people were just posting their opinions of the product, not personally attacking you. But I do know what you're feeling though...

thats pretty cool. nice to have more options. no one else is really stepping oup to the plate to offer other options.

Schumacher sells an extension pipe to for their headers and TTi exhaust as well and charges $90 for them. I currently have an old set of Schumachers. It appears that these may flow at least comperable if not a bit better than those.

-
Back