[SOLD] New Twin Hood Scoop Templates for 70-71 Dart/Demon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny,
The ones pictured are aftermarket from Year One. They are a exact replica of the originals and work great.
AJ Tazz Schneider

Copy that,
Now I have to get over drilling into fresh paint..Eeeek.
Would really like to have a set on my car.
I will save this thread in case I green light it.

Copy that,
Now I have to get over drilling into fresh paint..Eeeek.
Would really like to have a set on my car.
I will save this thread in case I green light it.

Johnny,
That's OK, when your ready just PM me. If I have one great if not I can get one printed up no problem.

I would like one of the twin hood scoop templates for my 71 Duster
Thanking you in advance Don

I would like one of the twin hood scoop templates for my 71 Duster
Thanking you in advance Don
OOPS....I posted twice. I only want to purchase 1 (one) of the twin scoop templates for my 71 Duster. Sorry for the duplicate post.

9674394074_feeb428fc2.jpg

Many FABO members have been asking if these templates will work for other year cars other then the 1970 & 71 Dart/Demon. Honestly I do not know for sure. I do know that the scoops on the early Dusters were about 1/2" to 1" closer together then the Dart/Demon scoops. This means that my template the way it sits will not work for them. But if you feel creative you can take my template cut it in half, find the center of the one inch holes and using a 1/8" drillbit, drill out these holes for a guide to place the template on for the rest of the holes, but that is up to you. For the 1972 Demon, if it has the flat hood with all the factory holes and looks the same as in the picture above then this template should work. Still I'm not 100% positive. For the 1973 and later Darts & Dusters they have a bulged hood. I do not know how the scoops will sit on them. I do not know if the under the hood bracing is the same as in the picture this is why I posted it so you can compare and make the descission yourself. I hope this post can clarify some of the questions out there. If not please don't hesistate to ask. Again thanks to all the FABO members that have bought the templates.
AJ Tazz Schneider

got mine yesterday, very nice quality and will make my job very easy. great product!!

Still have these available.
Thanks again to all the FABO members that have purchase one of my templates.
AJ Tazz Schneider

I just took the scoops off one of my cars looked underneath measured to make sure and used a sharpee to mark studs . Been many years but if I remember right 71 and newer hoods have holes underneath on a few spots where the studs go ?
Templates are cool and I'm sure fast !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back