New use for your extra back glass!

-

cudamark

Reaction score
Before I cut the hood...Whadda ya think? Should get enough air now!

Attachments

• 100_0713.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 337
That's one big 'ol hood scoop you wouldn't get busted for on the street. " but officer I can see right through it!?"

That looks like it could suck a bikini off a swimsuit model.

just don't floor it with any old lady's in front of you. could end up with dentures in your carb.

Hemi Under Glass... At Both Ends!!! :toothy5:
I like it! A Mopar Push-me-pull-you.....I didn't really plan on putting it on.....I had someone asking about the glass and had to set it down somewhere so, I just set it down there on the hood. After he left, I looked at it and couldn't resist snapping a photo and posing the question. It would make for an interesting custom show car option though.
Thanks, Mark

Being a GM guy for so many years I'd put it on the other way around. That'd make a hell of a cowl induction and you wouldn't have to worry about lift because it would act as a spoiler too, ;)

Being a GM guy for so many years I'd put it on the other way around. That'd make a hell of a cowl induction and you wouldn't have to worry about lift because it would act as a spoiler too, ;)

Yeah but then you'd lose all of your traction when the rear wheels pop up on ya, lol!

Locally here at a NY show there is a clear hood for a 49 Olds that has been kicking around for a few years-I thought that is was a 50's thing...

-
Back