New user from Portland, OR

-

JohnnyRingo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just checking in and saying hi from Portland, Oregon. My dad told me about this site and suggested registering on it (I don't think he's on here, just knew of it). He's a huge Mopar fan which rubbed off on me, and I inherited a '67 Dart from when I was still in high school.

Now that I've got my own garage the restoration process is going to begin within the next few weeks. Hoping to get a lot of good info on here and maybe even leads on harder to find pieces for the car.

Kyle

Welcome,I will be the first to say we need picssssssssssssssssss

They will come soon!

My car is stuffed in my dad's shop down in Eugene right now and barricaded by his junk collection in there. He's clearing it all out so he can get the car up here to me in Portland and into my garage, and I'll be able to snap some photos then.

All in all, it's not in horrible condition. The body is completely straight with no dings or rusting and the interior isn't that bad. The major things it'll need is a new front floor (floor pans will be here on Monday), paint and a front bench seat.

I'm also trying to find a 360 engine local to drop into it, and yank out the original slant 6.

Welcome from your neighbor to the north. Not to sound self serving but what are you going to do with the slant after you pull it?
~Michael

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGpajGj07BU&feature=related"]Doc Holliday vs. Johnny Ringo - YouTube[/ame]

welcome

-
Back