New Video: garage find, 32 years in the making

-
Sweeet!!! And ya need the story.I hung out at Cayuga alot in the late 70's 80's don't remember seeing that car, I'll have to go through
all my old pic's to see if i have 1 of it.

So is this a real B0 super stock hemi cuda??

I spy: offset master bracket, mirror delete plate, moved in inner fender, flex brake lines to master cylinder. And of course a hemi, but with elephant ears.

Rear wheel wells looks radiused to get bigger slicks.

I just wanna know what that cost him to buy it.

Yes it is a BO29 car, friend of mine owned it since 1981, he was going to restore it but ran into some problems, so he sold it to me and a friend of mine and we are going to restore it, the car raced at several local tracks in the area, the previous owner was Frank Elliott, he ran the car in B/MP, it is 1 of 18 four speed cars ever built. I had frank over to look at the car and give us some info on it and some of the racing history. Real nice guy he has built a 68 hemi cuda that is a replica of his old car.

ahhhh. franks old car has resurfaced!!!!!! Apparently Frank still has the paperwork + for the car. I understood he has been ignored by the present owner to hook up with the items. I guess I'm wrong? So how come you didn't get the paperwork etc?

If you want a clone, his clone is for sale.

ahhhh. franks old car has resurfaced!!!!!! Apparently Frank still has the paperwork + for the car. I understood he has been ignored by the present owner to hook up with the items. I guess I'm wrong? So how come you didn't get the paperwork etc?

If you want a clone, his clone is for sale.
Cool Martin ya know the car, I don't remember it ? Ont car?
I have a couple boxes of pic's from the 70's-80's of the local strips i
have to go through, it might be in there somewhere .
how about some history on it.

-
Back