-

HEMI G T S

Reaction score
[video=My BLOWN HEMI on the DINO]65[/video]
Video: My BLOWN HEMI on the DINO
Category: Race Videos
Uploader: HEMI G T S
HEMI G T S said:
This is my Blown Hemi on the Dino built by Bob Pro Fab .... thanks Bob it looks and sounds GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASIIMG_3804.jpg

I saw the torque got up to around 650 ft-lbs. around 6500 RPM, that translates to around 800 HP?

A new blown Hemi is born, Congrat's on the build!! yep, Bad *** for sure

Is that the Robert Paul Moonie (RPM) Dart that was the first car to be coined a Pro-Street vehicle in the late 70's early 80's?

Is that the Robert Paul Moonie (RPM) Dart that was the first car to be coined a Pro-Street vehicle in the late 70's early 80's?

Yes this is Tach's Dart .... Bin working on it for about 10 years now .... To get it back to it's fomer self .... Dino sheets to come soon .... The Blower was 20% under driven ... And the pull was made with 91 octane .... The carbs still had the air cleaners in each stack .... And the blower was putting out 8 pounds of boost .... We wanted to make the pull and tune the Hemi how it would be running around on the street .... And at 20% under it still made over 650 foot pounds of torque .... Its going to be real fun on the street .... :)

-
Back