New Video: Tribute to my Duster

-
Hey there all of you, I'm new here and I thought you might like my Duster...I will introduce myself also in the Welcome wagon...grtz Jef

Cool Duster and vid...thanks for showing us the 'before' pictures. Just one suggestion, remove the F-word from your avatar, quite a few FABO members' children look at the site. Thanks and welcome.

Like the matte black paint and the sleeper hub caps.

I'm sure someone got their undies in a bunch over the burnouts on the nice brick-lined street.

Thnx for all the comments! @goldfish65: I removed it, no problem, haha, sorry..@darTT: It's a 318 engine with a 3 speed console automatic and a 8 3/4 rearaxle, all original and never replaced..

nice vid and car, welcome aboard

I like the matte black, but it would cook in California
the flag in your car got be a bit confused given your location, but whatever

nice vid and car, welcome aboard

I like the matte black, but it would cook in California
the flag in your car got be a bit confused given your location, but whatever

The flag is a leftover from my love for the 69Charger (DoH-remember?), which I am restoring @ the moment, it's got nothing to do with rebels or antipathy to anyone, but I must say I never think about that and you have a good eye(you are the first noticing the flag).. many thnx 4 ur comment..grtz

5035HN? Klinkt als reeshof? Kan ik een keertje langskomen met de Duster? Kunnen we een paar fotootjes maken...grtz Jef

jep reeshof.
ja ik vind het goed,maar kijk maar bij member restoriations daar sta ik ook of mopar.nl/forum.

auto is nog niet klaar,weer rijden in januari denk ik

-
Back