New Wheels Photo

-

73dart360

Reaction score
I Finally Upgraded To 4- 1/2" Bolt Pattern It Was Expensive Because I Had To Buy New Axles Then I Had A Much Bigger Selction In Wheels.

Picture 253.jpg

Picture 252.jpg

Looks great! 4" bolt circle wheel selection really bites. toolmanmike

Cragar quit making ths small SS's a few years back. I haven't checked on the Centerlines. Steel wheels with dog dish caps and factory rally wheels seem to be the norm. toolmanmike

73dart360 said:
Toolman Your Nright I Think You Have Two Choices The Old Centerlines And Cragars -thanks
And that's all some people need. (ahem)

Nice wheels 73dart360. What size are they?

Yea, I almost had to do the same but I got the last 4 4"BS that Cragar made last year and had to get one of them fixed, which Cragar eventually paid for. :evil2:

P6020033 (Custom).JPG

You can still get Centerline Autodrags and Convo Pros or some expensive race wheels like Bogart or Holeshot.

if it's not easy to find new wheels for you guys,imagine my dodge dart 73 here in Brasil!!!!!!!

Don't forget American Racing. They make Ansen Sprints standard in the small bolt pattern, and any American Racing wheel can be custom ordered in small bolt pattern.

73dart360 said:
Yes They Are Welds 15"by 8" In Back And 15 By 4-1/2 On Front M/t Drag Radials

The Draglites look good! I just picked up some Weld Pro Stars for my Dart Sport yesterday. As luck would have it, I just bought some LBP Ralleys on e-bay the day before. Probably turn those, since I prefer the Welds.

briankaplan said:
They look great. Put the Weld Stars on the Duster.
Check my garage for the pic.

Looks great, I'm going for the same look. Yeah, I knew the ralley's were history when I bought the Welds.

-
Back