New

-

Plymouthgirl

Reaction score
I'm a 22 year old girl from norway. I have this 74 Plymouth Duster that i'm trying to restore.
Hoping for tips and help with my questions :prayer:

Welcome to FABO, you've come to the right place...... Glad to have you here.

welcome to FABO, post pictures and ask questions- you will get a lot of help on here ... i'm building two 73 Dusters from the ground up, so if you need pictures or help of any kind just ask . Good luck #

Welcome...no better place to get information and make friends.

Welcome to FABO! Glad you found us. I know Mopars are found many places in the world, but I still think you're one of the lucky one's to have a Duster in that part of the world. Lot's of help here, and enjoy the site. :thumleft:

Welcome aboard. "We need photos." You if you want, certainly the car, and your neck of the world.

Oh my Norwegian Mopar women?? Pics?? Of the car too...LOL
Welcome aboard my 1st car was a 74 Duster.
Here is a song I wrote for you I hope you like it.

[ame]http://youtu.be/lY5i4-rWh44[/ame]

Welcome to FABO! Glad you found us. I know Mopars are found many places in the world, but I still think you're one of the lucky one's to have a Duster in that part of the world. Lot's of help here, and enjoy the site. :thumleft:

Thanks!
I KNOW I'm one of the lucky one's.
Looking forward to read and learn from others.

It does not mean he wants pics of your neck, it means - your part of the world.

Welcome aboard.

pics of interesting scenery, landmarks, etc..... most of us here can't afford to travel to other countries even though we would like to. I have meet quite a few people from scandanavian countries at the mopar nats years ago...... good luck with the car. we love pics....

Thanks!
Photos will arrive soon.
What does "your neck of the world" mean?? :)

LOL. An old saying, "your neck of the woods" no idea where it originated. Means pretty much "the region where you live."

The phrase comes from the very beginning of European settlement in North America.

It’s from the Anglo adaptation of the Algonquin Indian word naiak, meaning a narrow strip or corner of wooded land, usually protruding into water.

The Algonquin naiak was interpreted by white settlers as neck, and so the phrase became neck of the woods.

Apparently it's something else we stole from the native Americans.

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web! You certainly picked the right place to join, lots of Duster lovers here!! Geof

Apparently it's something else we stole from the native Americans.

Just about all language was stolen from SOMEbody if you go back far enough LOL

!!UGH!!

!!UGHA!!

!!UGHA BUGHA!!

"Yo is one ugly.........."

LOL

predator1.jpg

I was just "driving around" Stavenger today!!! LOL, well, in Google maps, LOL

Attachments

• Stavanger.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 197
-